The Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d is a 5 door, 4 cylinder 140 bhp producing a top speed of 0 mph and a 0-60 acceleration of 0 seconds. As a towing vehicle it delivers 0 lb/ft of torque.
The information below shows general information, towing weights and capacities and other information we feel that may of use for anyone planning to use the Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d for towing a caravan. Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page when using the information provided on this page.
Basic Info for the Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
- Engine size: 1997 cc
- Gearbox: 6 Speed Manual
- Economy: 47 mpg - without towing,
- Economy Towing: 23.5 mpg - 32.9 mpg* - based on 30% - 50% reduction of efficiency due to towing.
* The estimated towing efficiency is just indicative as it depends on the size of your outfit and many other factors.
Towing Weights for the Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
- Kerb weight: 1655 kg's
- Un-braked Manufacturers towing capacity: 750 kg's
- Braked Manufacturers towing capacity: 1800 kg's
- 75% of Kerb weight: 1241.25 kgs
- 85% of Kerb weight: 1406.75 kgs
- 95% of Kerb weight: 1572.25 kgs
see notes below
Vehicle dimensions for the Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
- Height: 1.471 metres
- Length 4.829 metres (excluding tow bar and caravan)
- Width: 2.096 metres
If you are looking to book a ferry crossing you can compare hundreds of deals using our ferry comparison checker
New tyres for your Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
If you own a Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d and need to purchase new tyres then you can save money by shoipping for tyres online. To get a quote for a new tyre that includes fitting at one of hundreds of UK fitting centres just click on one of the tyre supplier links below, enter your registration and get a no obligation price for the tyre to be supplied and fitted.
- eTyres - The tyre experts who come to you at home or work. Established in 1995 etyres offer a wide range of tyres suitable for cars, vans, trailers, caravans and motorhomes.
- Tyre Shopper - They offer a complete service to the consumer from searching for and purchasing their tyres online to arranging an appointment at their convenience at one of over 200 fitting centres; plus fitting is FREE with no added extras charged.
Buying a Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
If you are considering buying a Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5dprivately. It is wise to pay for a HPI check or a status check on the vehicle to cover you if the vehicle is stolen, cloned or an insurance write off.
Insuring your Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
The Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d is insurance group 23. Why not compare insurance quotes for the Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
Maintenance, Accessories and spares for your Citroen C5 Tourer (08 - now) 2.0HDi 16V VTR+ (140bhp) 5d
For most modern Citroen's the bigger maintenance jobs are best left to the experts. However, there are some jobs that can be completed by a competent car DIYer. A good quality Citroen car maintenance manual is a very good investment as it shows you step by step how to do many jobs on your car.
More information and resources
The information on this page has been put together based on our understanding of the information available. Always check your manuals or ask an expert - Do not rely on this information for any decisions its intended as just a guide.
Towing weights - It is probably illegal to tow a trailer or caravan over 1655 kg with this vehicle as this is widely considered to be dangerous and if you are caught you may face prosecution. You may also invalidate any warranties on your car and your insurance if you tow over the manufacturers towing capacities mentioned in your handbook. It is generally considered that the towing vehicle should be much heavier than the towed vehicle which is why 75%, 85% and 95% figures are shown.
The photographs of the vehicle (if shown) are indicative only. They may not be the specific model detailed.